Saturday 10 May 2014

DISTRESS BOYFRIEND JEANS


Good evening everyone! I hope you've all been having a wonderful weekend so far?! I'm taking a break from the drama of moving out of my appartment, to share this post I shot 2 weeks ago with you. I love these ripped pull&bear jeans and I happened to be in the mood for a little color when I shot this post. I guess it was just that spring feeling and this twill jacket and purple sandals provided the perfect jump of color the soft white and light blue palette needed to achieve the perfect synergy of spring colors. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.


                                                                   







     

                                                            Thank you all for stopping by....xxx

                                                                       
                                                                             OUTFIT
                                                           Jacket: Topshop   Top: Asos
                                                           Jeans Pull&Bear,    Shoes: Zara
                                                           Earrings: Asos,  Bracelets: Asos and Topshop
                                                                        Rings: Dorothy perkins


TAGS: TOPSHOPASOSZARAPULL&BEAR
Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

63 comments:

  1. Those jeans and shoes ae perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want some jeans like that, I like the pairing with the fitted top too. Pull and Bear have just opened a shop near me, I must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to! They have really great stuff! X

      Delete
  3. Love your shoes and jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes! You look fabulous!
    would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Emily! I'll be sure to stop by your blog...X

      Delete
  5. Ciao Teresa, I love your casual-chic look! Amazing jacket!!!
    Have a great weekstart doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!
    The blazer is beautiful.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so stylish! I'm in love with your blazer! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Evi! I'll be sure to stop by....xx

      Delete
  8. Me encanta el look queda genial, la chaqueta es muy bonita!

    http://anacharm.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! Super interesting, good job!
    Xx, Jo

    www.mypersonalexperience.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sexy look paired with a fitted top- The mix of girly/tomboy look is so badass and you rock it well love!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. the perfect shape and fit of a crop top! chic!
    XXmon

    http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been so in love with boyfriend jeans lately!

    
Emma| With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling! Thanks for stopping by...X

      Delete
  13. Love those jeans! They suit you perfectly! :)

    http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Teresa!
    Have a lovely day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Paola! Have a wonderful day too...xx

      Delete
  15. I love the boyfriend jeans and how you combined them.x o

    THE PINK INNUENDO

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! love the trousers! they look amazing on you <3

    come say hi :-)
    www.v-fashionwise.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your style! XX I waiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing Outfit ,you look wonderful <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice outfit and you look great in these ripped boyfriend jeans!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look amazing, nice outfit :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely jacket and denims!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cool pieces and cool outfit too

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/club-arctic.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love they way that green jacket fits on you!


    xoxo
    B* a la moda

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute outfit hun xx
    please feel free to check my blog out www.rabialafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute!! Love that top and those jeans it's just so simple but amazing!1

    xox
    cattyfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. A simple look but yet so so stylish! You go girl!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. ahhhh! if i haven't commented already… I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute!! Love that top and those jeans it's just so simple but amazing!1
    best boyfriend jeans

    ReplyDelete