Saturday 12 April 2014

MEXICAN CUISINE

Good evening guys, I had meant to post a look inspired by Coachella tonight, but that look is still in the works so hopefully i'll get to share it with you all shortly. Meanwhile as some of you may have noticed from my Instagram I have a special relationship with food, so it's always a very exciting experience when I get to try out a new cuisine or restaurant. Last night was a little bit of both, the last time I tried mexican, I was far too young to remember, so this technically counts as my first proper mexican dinning experience. We dined at Las Iguanas after a very intense game of laser quest (which was a blast by the way) and it was really amazing. Everything from their calamares and Gambas entrees to their blazing bird was very tasty and incredibly lovely. What new cusines have you all tried lately?








Thank you all for stopping by...xxx



Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

11 comments:

  1. Deliciuos!!!!
    Happy start of the week doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yummy
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow delicious post!!! thank you so much for your sweet comment!!! I like your blog!
    I follow you by Bloglovin and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a good week!!! my g+ and like in bloglovin for your post too!!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so yummy :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? (Let me now in my blog)

    Blue & Birds (click here)

    -Mary Rigby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sweater and glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks soo good :)

    http://agabierkophotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete