Wednesday 19 March 2014

ITALIAN AND DESSERTS

One of my greatest passions aside from fashion and travel is Food! If I could spend everyday at a different restaurant I would. We had my friend's dinner party 2 weeks ago at San Carlo, and while it wasn't my frist time there, this last visit sealed the deal. I can now say that San Carlo is by far the best italian restaurant I've been to and I have been to my fair share of Italian restaurants so that's saying a lot! So here are some pictures of the meal and Dessert! Enjoy....xxx

 








                                                                         

                                                                       Thank you all for stopping by......xxx



Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

17 comments:

  1. Looks so delicious!! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... I love spaghetti whit "frutti di mare" and panna cotta too!!!
    Happy friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! but it was the lobster and pasta that had me! Thanks for stopping by Paola...xxx

      Delete
  3. these pictures made me hungry!!!
    ciao :)
    Chiara
    www.chiaweb.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool! It has that effect! Thanks for stopping by Chiara :)

      Delete
  4. It was very tasty! Thanks for stopping by Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Vanessa! glad you stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post… loving the food!
    Happy weekend! Xox from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks delishh!!! xx

    www.flawsfordays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo nice<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful photos.
    It's a great interesting post
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete