Monday 10 February 2014

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY

Happy Anniversary to Sapphire Brushstrokes! It's kinda crazy to think that it's been a whole year since I started this journey. Iam soo indebted to God for the opportunity and blessing to channel my passion and to have come this far  and I am even more excited to see where this journey takes me. I would really like to thank everyone who has followed my blog this past year, whether you joined me on this journey at the beginning or hopped on along the way. With over 22,000 views I feel soo blessed to have your redearship and I would like to thank all of my wonderful blogger friends who this blog has brought me, Paola and Elle to name a few . It's been a pleasure responding to your comments and following your blogs too. 

.I would like to thank my darling C, who travelled in at the very last minute to avert the crisis, of loosing a photographer and took these shots of me. You've been super supportive and you've just been the best throughout this journey and I am more grateful than I can say. And of course to my Dimdim, super critic and secret fan (yes you love this blog, it's like your foster kid) Thank you for everything! We both know there isn't nearly enough space to talk about how big a part of this journey you've been.Finally to my siblings and all my amazing friends a.ka.Sapphire Brushstroke's Fan pack, you guyz have been great and I'm soo blessed to have all your support and I love you lot a lot! 

I would have loved to do something super special for today but time constraints and other demands have had to take priority over this sadly. Hopefully I get to do something exciting when Sapphire Brushstrokes turns 2 and we will. Thank you all for reading ....xxx


FOLLOW SAPPHIRE BRUSHSTROKES ON INSTAGRAM,FACEBOOK AND LOOKBBOK





Thank you all for stopping by....xxx


OUTFIT
Dress: Sheinside, Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Zara, Earrings: Asos
Purse: Aldo, Rings: Dorothy perkins
















Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

18 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! Happy Anniversary to your blog!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for your post!!!:))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Marcela! Enjoy the rest of your week...xxx

      Delete
  2. Great outfit I like the dress

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 1st anniversary! That is a great milestone, and you should be so proud of your growth! I love that dress on you. I guess this is a good time to tell you that you are a beautiful person through and through, and I consider it a privilege to follow you! I celebrate my fist year soon too!
    Congrats !!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much elle! I really appreciate all your kind words and I think you are such a lovely person. It's been my privilege having you as a follower and I am looking forward to your 1st anniversary..xxx

      Delete
  4. What a bold and beautiful outfit, I love all the colours and those shoes are to die for!! :)
    Much love, ANNIEPOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! Glad you like the outfit and those shoes are easily my fav and most abused pair! :)

      Delete
  5. Hello dear, beautiful blog and amazing photos :) i follow you with pleasure on bloglovin, instagram and facebook, if you want to pass by me :)

    www.teanonsolomoda.com

    kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and happy birthday to you! I absolutely love your blog and your shoes <3
    http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro
    https://www.facebook.com/mMonelis

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect doll
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete