Thursday 30 May 2013

Day and Night

Hello everyone! So I've been trying to catch up on all the new movie releases, so yesterday I went to see Fast and Furious 6 with C and our mutual friend. It was a bit damp and cold so I threw C's jacket over my otherwise springy outfit, I liked the structured shoulders and the oversize jacket effect. There was an extensive queue and we wound up taking some pictures while we were waiting for the queue to thin out. The second set of pictures were taken at Albert square early hours of this morning on our way home. I decided to share both sets of pictures cause I thought it was interesting the effect the time of day the pictures were taken had on  my mood, the outfit and the pictures itself. It wasn't exactly a proper shoot, it was more like a bunch of random pictures on a day out but I'm sharing  them with you guys anyways. ...xxx











OUTFIT
Top; Oasis Jacket; Zara
    Jeans; Express, Shoes; Zara
                      Belt; Topshop,  Earrings and Rings; F21


Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

28 comments:

  1. I like this oversize effect too!! I try it on sometimes but I don't think it looks good on me :S

    WORLDWIDE OASAP GIVEAWAY:
    http://www.trenditout.com/2013/05/trenditout-oasapcom-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! Yeah it doesn't always work out exactly right but I'm sure you'll find something that does.

      Delete
  2. I love these pics... amazing look darling!!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of you.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Palm Tree Paradise'. My new shorts I got from The Limited with a beautiful palm tree print on them.

    Kisses,
    Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!!! I love your jacket and shoes!!!
    Have a nice day, dear!! my g+ and like in bloglovin for your post!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! especially those heels!!! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like to watch Fast6! cool addition of the jacket :)

    Thirdbite | style blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. look carinissimo (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi del post che ho appena pubblicato:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/05/finalmente-casa.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look!!!!!!! Kisses!!!!

    http://miaventuraconlamoda.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/spring-colors.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw this is definately a great style for you! So classy!!!! The shoes are amazing :) I might want to copy this outfit a little bit tomorrow hahaha I feel inspired :) You are gorgeous!

    xx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emilie glad you like it! Please feel free....xxx

      Delete
  10. Great look! Loved the shoes <3

    loved to know your blog :)

    xoxo
    STYLE TRACES
    ST FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look!
    http://foureyesval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fantastic! I love your shoes so much.
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete